After decades of neglect, JoAnn Tredennick and Jack Meeks purchased this 1909 property that originally housed four suites but later became a 22-room boarding house. Architects Melody and Bill Bishop are designing its restoration back into four luxury apartments. The owners’ painstaking approach includes salvaging and purchasing oxblood red tiles for the four original fireplaces, restoring or replicating leaded glass windows, and rebuilding historic doors, transoms and trim, such as coffered ceilings, wainscoting and heart pine baseboards. Each apartment features a private entrance, front and rear porches, and high-end appliances. The building at 122 E. Duval St. is named after the daughter of the Irish blacksmith and farrier who purchased the building in 1914. Tiles at the entrance spell her name.